08 April 2012

Bumi HIjau by Raz Zarinda


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and greetings to everyone...

First of all, alhamdulilLAH, I am glad to hear an exciting experiences from everyone.
Myself, Raz Zarinda was placed in Bumi Hijau Food Industries sdn. Bhd in Tampoi,  Johor Baharu. For your information, I am the only practical students here. So you all can imagine how i am as a lone ranger faced the life here alone. So, the biggest thing that I learned here is how to survive.

The products here includes chilli sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper sauce, sweet soy sauce, salty soy sauce and another minor products.

Here, I do not feel that I am a food technology student as I was exposed to many departments here. They including :
-      Purchasing and planning department
-      Processing department
-      Store department
-      Packaging and production department
-      Quality control department

There is a lot of thing to de shared regarding these varieties of department. I have experienced many post here, multi-tasking as well as QA, QC, FOOD TECHNOLOGIES, STOREMAN, PURCHASER, CLERK, CLEANER, ACTOR and the most ‘exciting’ one is an OPERATOR.

Among those departments, let me share the job scope of quality control department as I was always attached and back-up to this department even I was in other department. Here, there is only one QA in this company which is Miss Isya, my beloved industrial supervisor.

In quality control department, I was supervised to
-undergoes food analysis ( viscosity, TTS, acidity )
-making research and development (R&D)
-monitoring pest control
-product return using Goods Return Notes
-update HALAL certification as well as COA ( Certificate of Analysis)
-raw material specification
-finished good specification

This is what I have done in just one of those department. So you all can imagine how many task overall.


However, I am so thankful to ALLAH for everything and I will accept everything with all of my heart. Many things I have learned here. So don’t worry, be happy. Values that must we have includes courage, motivated, humble, respectful, sociable as well as ‘redha’.

~’’Mayhappen that you hate a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. ALLAH knows and you do not know "Qs AlBaqarah (2): 216~
~’’On no soul doth ALLAH place a burden greater than it can bear.’’ Qs AlBaqarah (2): 286~
I would like to pen off now. Thank you for reading and sorry for my miskakes.

Regards,
Raz Zarinda Mohd Rashid